[csw-users] pkg-get help

Oldwen Adriano oldwenstyle at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 16:57:15 CET 2006

I have followed the directions on the "how to" page several times to no avail.

  Answer:  little

Dennis Clarke <dclarke at blastwave.org> wrote:

> #: / -> ls -l /tmp/wget/wget
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root staff 164576 Nov 3 16:06 /tmp/wget/wget
> #: / ->

Dear Sir :

I have been watching this thread for some time now. I feel that either
I have made grave mistakes with the Blastwave HOWTO page or I have simply
not stepped in soon enough to help you.

First question I have for you is .. what sort of progress are you making?

[ ] none - totally stalled

[ ] little - I can't move forwards

[ ] okay - I think I have it now !

[ ] done - that was easy

Really, I clearly need to know if I need to tear down the HOWTO page and
start over from scratch.

Dennis Clarke
dclarke at blastwave.org