[csw-users] pkg-get help

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Mon Nov 13 17:05:04 CET 2006

the problem is the wget that you've downloaded, if it cannot execute
then pkg-get will never work.

you can download a working wget at this location:

http://www.blastwave.org/wget-sparc.bin

once you downloaded it, move it to /tmp/wget and continue to follow the
HOWTO at http://www.blastwave.org/howto.html.