[csw-users] pkg-get help

Oldwen Adriano oldwenstyle at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 18:21:00 CET 2006

Just to be clear, my problem is lack of knowledge for Unix in general.  I think the "HowTo" page is great and I am pleased with the site overall.  The only thing I would suggest is to point someone who is brand new to Unix to some sort of self-help tutorial resource that you may know of.  Thanks for all your help.

  Oldwen

Dennis Clarke <dclarke at blastwave.org> wrote:

> I have followed the directions on the "how to" page several times to no
> avail.
>
> Answer: little

In that case I probably have a non-trivial number of users that try to
follow it and then give up.

I'll give it some thought.

Dennis

http://mail.yahoo.com