[csw-users] pkg-get help

Amit amit.uttam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 22:42:53 CET 2006

Hey there,

A couple  of things:

1) All software installed from blastwave (using pkg-get -i) are
installed in /opt/csw.

2) Thus, PHP5 will be installed under /opt/csw but I am not sure under
which directory (could be under /opt/csw/bin or a separate directory
under /opt/csw).

3) As for configuring PHP5 with apache, it all depends of the apache
version and the set up that you want. It is too much to cover here and
there are tons of resources on the web to do that. A couple of sites:

http://www.howtoforge.com/apache2_with_php5_and_php4

This assumes of course that you have installed apache2.

Hope this helps.

Amit