[csw-users] Latest Gaim problem

Torrey McMahon tmcmahon2 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 22:36:09 CET 2006

Aaron and others that are seeing this problem - Can you check to see if
you have the CSWgstplugins and CSWgstpluginsgood installed? If not try
to install one, run gaim, see if sound works, install the other, run
gaim, see if sound works. It might be I need to include one of those as
a dependency. Usually, the packaging system picks up such things but it
might have missed it this time due to the way gstreamer loads things up.