[csw-users] Evolution problem ?

Mats Larsson mats.larsson at ericsson.com
Tue Oct 31 10:58:21 CET 2006

On 2006-10-30 06:01, Philip Brown wrote:
> Attached is the summary of changed or added packages for the last week

[ snip ]

> evolution - GNOME mail client and PIM

Did install this version of evolution and 'pkg-get -c' shows this:

      evolution                       2.6.3                        SAME
   evolution_ds                       1.6.3                        SAME
evolution_webcal                       2.6.0                        SAME

When I try to start evolution, I get the following:

> /opt/csw/bin/evolution
ld.so.1: evolution-2.6: fatal: libnss3.so: open failed: No such file or directory

The wrapper script sets up LD_LIBRARY_PATH like this:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/csw/lib:/usr/gnome/lib:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}

But there is no libnss3.so in /opt/csw/lib or /usr/gnome/lib.

How is this supposed to work?

/MOL