[csw-users] fluxbox on solaris10U2...

EBradley at williams-int.com EBradley at williams-int.com
Fri Sep 8 19:15:01 CEST 2006

Chris,

Thank you very much for the link!  It worked flawlessly, and I am now in
fluxbox on my Solaris 10 machine! :D

Alessio,

Thank you as well for your response.  I decided to try the suggestions
in the order they were received, and Chris' solution just happened to
arrive first.

I'll keep both methods on hand should any problems arise.

Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

Evan D. Bradley