[csw-users] new user questions

Alex Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Fri Apr 27 12:19:20 CEST 2007

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:06:26 -0400
Sergey <seriv at parkheights.dyndns.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I'm new to this list. I am using csw packages for solaris quite a long
> time. Now I want to became a maintainer and to upload some packages
> I'm using.

Welcome Sergey,

For packaging changes, you can file a bug report.  See
http://www.blastwave.org/bugtrack/

On dovecot, I can make these changes; so you do not really need to file
one for that package.  If the other package maintainers do not reply
here, please file a bug report.

You should be hearing from someone on your request to be a maintainer.
I know that we need maintainers and I have way too many packages.  Some
of these, I picked up because no one else stepped up.  Dovecot is one
those packages.

Thanks,

Alex