[csw-users] new user questions

Alessio Cervellin a.cervellin at virgilio.it
Fri Apr 27 12:24:20 CEST 2007

It's a quite slow process so you have to wait some days, then after -
let's say 7 days - you don't get an answer, you could send a reminder
to Dennis Clarke.
Anyway even if you get rejected, you always get back
an email with the response.

Patience is the first pre-requisite for a
good maintainer! ;)

good luck
alessio