[csw-users] Your message to users awaits moderator approval

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Thu Aug 9 14:35:40 CEST 2007

> Who's moderating the users list at lists.blastwave.org? I've been
> waiting 2 days for a post to be approved (or rejected).

I moderate the list daily and I see it every day.

A message with 247,000+ bytes of stuff in it will be summarily rejected and
deleted without warning.

That is just plain bad manners on a mail list server.  Imagine! A 200K email
message with what in it ?  I am sure you could post a small summary of
whatever it is and then we can discuss the issue but do NOT just outright
post anything that large.

Now that I have given it some thought ... I will tweak that list down to 64K
message size maximum.

Dennis

ps: this is before my first coffee !