[csw-users] /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get[24]: /dev/fd/2: cannot create

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Mon Aug 13 08:59:44 CEST 2007

Earl Cahill <cahille at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Here are my very boiled down steps
>
> # pkgadd -d http://www.blastwave.org/pkg_get.pkg# cp -p
> # /var/pkg-get/admin-fullauto /var/pkg-get/adminto
> /etc/profile add
> PATH=/opt/csw/bin:/usr/sfw/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/ucb:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin#
> pkg-get -i gnupg perl textutils wget# /opt/csw/bin/wget
> --output-document=pgp.key http://www.blastwave.org/mirrors.html# gpg
> --import pgp.key

This will fail at the "pkg-get -i gnupg perl textutils wget" step,
won't it?

Anyway: I do have pkg_get installed. I copied the admin-fullauto
file.

Maybe I did not make this clear enough: I used to be able to install
stuff on THIS machine with pkg-get. It just stopped working for
some reason or the other.

>       Hope this helps.  I have used these steps maybe twenty times and
>       they work just fine for me :)

Same for me - on all my other machines.

Alexander Skwar