[csw-users] Bacula 2.2

Aaron Wilson aaron at ernieball.com
Wed Aug 15 23:21:48 CEST 2007

I'm not sure who is responsible for putting Bacula 2.2 up in testing.
I'm guessing Alex Moore since he is listed as the maintainer for the
Bacula packages in unstable.

I've gotten 2.2 up and running beautifully. Thanks for that. I did have
a question though. Would it be possible to compile it with Bat enabled?
I've heard Bat is being included in the newer 2.2 builds and is probably
one of the better gui's for Bacula. I just looked at the configuration
options for compiling bacula 2.2 and there is a --enable-bat switch.

Maybe you did I just didn't see how to run it.

Either way, thanks for getting 2.2 up.

Aaron