[csw-users] /opt/csw/ssl/certs ??

Charlie Schluting schluting at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:55:03 CEST 2007

Aside from that, mod_ldap and py_ldap no longer work with SSL or TLS,
even after I put the CA cert back in place. I haven't been able to
figure out why... they connect to the LDAP server, and then disconnect
(from the server's point of view). Apache debug logs say that SSL
negotiation was successful, then report a bind error.. odd.

Any insight? :)