[csw-users] VNC Share user display - Solaris 8

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 03:17:27 CET 2007

     Good Morning Friends

  I would like to know if is possible (and howto ;) ) I crontrol a remote
desktop with Solaris 8 using a vnc server. In default state, if I capture a
remote machine, is create a new display (not the actual display used by
user).

  Its work fine in redhat or centos, but this manager is internal by admin
tool, know by "remote assistance", similar to windows.

  If somebody know about some necessary configuration, I would thank for
help.

Best Regards.
Atenciosamente
Waldirio