[csw-users] Xfce 4.4 progress report

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sat Feb 10 23:33:01 CET 2007

Hi

As you may already know, a new version of Xfce has been released on the
21st of January. I have started to upgrade the Blastwave packages
(actually version is 4.2.3).

A first set of packages have been build, but actually there exist
several problems. That is the reason why i haven't yet release my
packages to testing nor unstable.

The current version has several configuration and segmentation fault
problems. I will release a first set of package when segmentation fault
issues will be solved (configuration problem will be easy to fix).
Problems may come from an version compatibility issue with other libs
(which we may have to be update also).

I'll let you know for future progress.

Kind regards,

--