[csw-users] gnome menu label error in 2.14 Unstable

Zhiheng Zhang zhihengz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:24:05 CET 2007

Hi,

After I installed gnome 2.14 from unstable branch, I got some strange
strings on the menus of gnome programs ( such as gedit ). Before the normal
keyboard shortcuts for a menu item, there's a msg 'keyboard label' like:

Open keyboard label / Ctrl+O

It also happens with clock applet when I click it, for every day digits in
calendar, it shows Calendar:day | x ( where x is digits, such as 5 ).

Everything still work the way they should (including the keyboard
shortcuts), but it would be nice If it could fix it.

I googled and found this URL
http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-198800.html which  points that
it is  language support issue?

This is my environment:

Sun blade 100 + Solaris 10 06/2006  + CSW gnome 2.14 + en.US.iso8859-1locale

any idea and suggestion?

Best Regard
Jason