[csw-users] KDE SSL Libs

Mark McCoy realmcking at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:59:56 CET 2007

On 2/20/07, Michael Powell <nightrecon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> Sorry but I read the list with Gmane and have never set up a way to reply
> directly. Also my recent install of Blastwave KDE is on Solaris 10 x86, so
> may be apples to oranges.
>
> IIRC, the /opt/csw/lib path is correct. After setting this path and prior
> hitting the "Test" button hit the "Apply" button at the lower right
> corner.
> Works for me. But I'm not on a Sparc either. YMMV
>
> -Mike

Mike,

Awesome.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I guess I assumed that the "test"
button would try to load the libs from the directory in the text entry
field, and that once the test succeeded I would then hit "apply" or "OK" to
save the changes.  I never in a million years thought to "apply" the change
and then test it.

Thanks, Mark
--
Mark McCoy -- Professional Unix geek

Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists
and rebels - men and women who dared to dissent from accepted doctrine. As
their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower