[csw-users] Suppressing pkg-get output?

Andrew Deason adeason2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 28 06:04:21 CET 2007

Is there any way to suppress the exorbitant amount of output blastwave
outputs when installing a package? I recently was trying an automated
Solaris 10 install system we have set up, and one of the automated
post-install steps was to install blastwave and several packages from
it. However, I was doing this over a serial link, and since several
packages output the entire GPL and LGPL when installing, it took quite
a bit of time (longer than the entire rest of the install, as I recall).

Are there any options to make pkg-get quieter (or the underlying
pkgadd invocations), or at least to not display the licenses?

--
Andrew Deason
adeason2 at uiuc.edu