[csw-users] seamonkey 1.1.3 and sunbird 0.5 available for testing

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Tue Jul 24 02:45:23 CEST 2007

> seamonkey 1.1.3 and sunbird 0.5 are available for testing on
> http://www.blastwave.org/testing

http://www.blastwave.org/dclarke/stuff/seamonkey_113_sun4m.png

I have not tested all features but I can tell you that it works and works
well on Solaris x86 and on Sparc.  Just to prove the point I loaded it up on
my sun4m machine and am writing this email right now from a SparcStation 20.

That sort of ensures that SeaMonkey works on all Sparc architectures from
Sparc Version 7 and Solaris 8 all the way up to the top.  Also, we know that
all libraries and dependencies work from the bottom to the top.

I have no comment on performance but if I had 200MHz ROSS processors then I
am willing to bet that this machine would be quite usable still.

well .. that may be pushing it a bit far. :-)

Dennis Clarke