[csw-users] mplayer component for video outpu 'xv' broken.

Anil Gulecha anil.verve at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:16:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

I submitted this bug to opensolaris.org sometime back, but figured I
could ask here too..
http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6572818

I use mplayer from blastwave, and the X11/xv output decoder does not
work. I can use the others, but they do not support fullscreen view.

>From what I understand, everything in blastwave has uses its own
library in /opt/csw/ and not the one from /usr/

Is there a workaround that I can try (maybe replace preinit_libvo wtih
something else?) Or is the error opensolaris related and I have until
this bug is cleared?

Cheers
Anil