[csw-users] mplayer component for video outpu 'xv' broken.

Alessio Cervellin a.cervellin at virgilio.it
Tue Jul 24 15:12:34 CEST 2007

Try to post a bug report on the blastwave bug tracking board (http:
//www.blastwave.org/mantis), so you'll have a contact with the mplayer
package maintainer.

----Messaggio originale----
Da: anil.verve at gmail.
com
Data: 24-lug-2007 14.16
A: <users at lists.blastwave.org>
Ogg: [csw-
users] mplayer component for video outpu &#39;xv&#39; broken.

Hi,

submitted this bug to opensolaris.org sometime back, but figured I
could ask here too..
http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?
bug_id=6572818

I use mplayer from blastwave, and the X11/xv output
decoder does not
work. I can use the others, but they do not support
fullscreen view.

>From what I understand, everything in blastwave has
uses its own
library in /opt/csw/ and not the one from /usr/

Is there
a workaround that I can try (maybe replace preinit_libvo wtih
something
else?) Or is the error opensolaris related and I have until
this bug is
cleared?

Cheers
Anil