[csw-users] Security Vulnerabilities in Samba.

Jeremiah Johnson jeremiah.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:18:56 CEST 2007

My apologies for not getting to test this sooner, we had some SAN
issues over the weekend..  Is it possible to get this package built in
the same manner as the Blastwave package, where its split up into a
few different packages?  I'm going to be installing this package on
one of my servers today, but would also like to test something a
little more standard looking.

Thanks
-miah