[csw-users] Security Vulnerabilities in Samba.

Jeremiah Johnson jeremiah.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 00:07:30 CEST 2007

Ken,

Glad to hear things are being fixed.  I'll let you know how our
testing goes with your package once our testing has been completed.

I'm doing my testing on a sun v125:

sfg-unixops# uname -a
SunOS sfg-unixops 5.10 Generic_125100-08 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V210

sfg-unixops# cat /etc/release
                       Solaris 10 11/06 s10s_u3wos_10 SPARC
           Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                           Assembled 14 November 2006