[csw-users] how to enable gdm on solaris 10, 11?

Gérard Henry ghenry at cmi.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Mar 16 09:33:48 CET 2007

Gérard Henry wrote:
> hello all,
> on my laptop, Sun gdm (JDS?) is enabled.
> I just installed gdm from blastwave, but don't understand how to enable it.
> on "News for CSW package 'gdm'", Ken Mays wrote:

another strange thing:
Contact:

The GDM mail list is gdm-list at gnome.org. Archives can be found here:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/
and on this url:

Search mail.gnome.org

NOTICE (2006-07-08): We're re-building the archive search indexes
(again). It bombed out silently last time leaving lockfiles in place
(and archives unsearchable). Please bear with us while we try to get it
sorted out. -- GNOME sysadmin team.

This index contains lots of documents and lots of keywords.

Last modified: 2006-07-08

nothing has changed since 2006???