[csw-users] Amarok?

Jonathan Wheeler griffous at griffous.net
Sat Mar 17 11:30:47 CET 2007

aaron at ernieball.com wrote:
> I see Amarok on the unstable list but pkg-get can't find it even after updating
> the catalog. Is this happening to anyone else?

Hi Aaron,

Amarok has only just been submitted to the Blastwave admins over the
past couple of days.
I don't fully understand the mirroring process myself, but I'd expect
that if it's made it as far as the unstable list, it won't be far away!

If you can't wait, email me off-list and I'll be happy to give you a
link to the package, otherwise as I've mentioned, hopefully it'll be
working under the normal channels real-soon-now... :)

Jonathan
Amarok Maintainer