[csw-users] Evince

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 14:19:30 CET 2007

Updated the gtk from testing. Getting an entirely new
error now. Selecting Print no longer crashes the
program. I can see a list of my printers now. I select
one and hit print and I get a dialog box that says
"Too many failed attempts" or from command line "**
(evince:3077): WARNING **: Error result: Too many
failed attempts"

Evince itself shows a dialog box that just says "Too
many failed attempts"

Aaron Wilson wrote:
Sorry to bring this one back from the grave...

I got sidetracked and moved onto more important
things.

Yes still having problems even with the dependencies
met

The gtk I have is 2.10.1,REV=2006.08.08

Aaron

Aaron,

Are you using GTK2-2.10.11 in /testing?? The older
one was buggy so we are in the process of replacing
it.

As for Evince, ar you able to print using other
programs?

~K