[csw-users] Location for SMF manifests and methods

Trygve Laugstøl trygvis at inamo.no
Fri May 4 15:23:03 CEST 2007

Hi

I'm wondering the correct location of SMF manifests and methods. I'm
currently working on the mailman package and has put the manifest under
/opt/csw/var/svc/manifest/network/mailman.xml and the methods under
/opt/csw/lib/svc/method/svc-mailman. I did put them there because there
was other packages that had files there aswell, but then I suddenly
realized that there was CSW-related files under /var/svc/manifests:

ls -1 /var/svc/manifest/site/
amavis.xml
clam.xml
freshclam.xml
smtp-postfix.xml

What is the current policy on this? And there can I find and read up on
the current policies?

(I've signed up to become a maintainer but haven't received any feedback
yet)

--
Trygve