[csw-users] subversion client package

Mark McCoy realmcking at gmail.com
Sun May 6 17:03:29 CEST 2007

Here's a link to that I found by googling for "svn static build script":
http://www.uncc.org/svntools/clients/

I didn't trust the binaries there, so I downloaded and perused through the
build scripts.  There are several there, to build static
versions of Berkeley DB,  zlib, openssl, etc... that are compatible with svn
1.4.

--
Mark McCoy -- Professional Unix geek

Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists
and rebels - men and women who dared to dissent from accepted doctrine. As
their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower