[csw-users] Remove/Replace all dependencies to CSWmozilla

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 16:17:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

Whenever you pull in CSWgnome you end up getting the
CSWmozilla pkg
installed. I guess it's because of one or more of
these dependencies:
CSWyelp
CSWepiphany
CSWliferea

--------------<Response below>----------

I already know of the CSWmozilla dependency but this
is being phased out once Firefox includes the gecko
SDK which the CSWmozilla package includes.

So you need to ask the firefox 2.x.x.x maintainer:

1. Review the mozilla package and include the gecko
SDK in the firefox package.

2. Remove CSWmozilla from the package list and build
systems.

3. Test a build/compile of yelp against the new
firefox package.

That will most likely solve this problem and we can
then port the dependencies of mozilla over to firefox.

~ Ken Mays