[csw-users] New project: JPack - install your software easily !

Michal Pryc Michal.Pryc at Sun.COM
Thu May 10 16:46:31 CEST 2007

Cory Omand wrote:
> On 5/10/07, Michal Pryc <Michal.Pryc at sun.com> wrote:
>> Please let me know what do you think about it.
>
> Hi Michal,
>
> The app looks fantastic -- much better than the old dtadmin package
> manager :).
Nice to hear that you like it :-)

 One question, though: is there any reason why
> configuration can't be similar to Synaptic -- where you add
> repositories to an overall config, and all packages from all
> repositories are shown together in the same "available" list?

This is the thing to talk about, I did post this version to see input
from users and take the best of the thoughts :) Thanks a lot for your
one :-)

--
best
Michal