[csw-users] How can I get blastwave's package sources?

Trygve Laugstøl trygvis at inamo.no
Wed May 16 07:53:36 CEST 2007

Dennis Clarke wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am sorry, but I can not find how can I download sources of blastwave
>> package.
>> I am interested in patches, configure and build options, and additional
>> files like SMF manifests.
>> If there is a key for pkg-get I missed, please excuse me, but I can not
>> find it.
>
> We are still working on a full subversion repository for all sources and
> build scripts. A lot of information may be found at svn.blastwave.org.  I
> can put complete sources onto a DVD for you if you so desire but that would
> be many gigabytes of compressed sources.

Having the signed source tarballs (the upstream sources, not the .pkg
sources) in a repository on blastwave would be really useful as then I
would be sure that I would always be able to rebuild the package. I just
tried to rebuild several blastwave packages yesterday but was unable to
fetch the upstream sources.

--
Trygve