[csw-users] sudo: location of sudoers file?

Cory Omand comand at blastwave.org
Fri May 18 17:12:27 CEST 2007

On 5/17/07, James Lee <james at blastwave.org> wrote:
> Does sudo then use it?  I can't see reading the docs quickly.  If not
> then file and RFE with sudo.

Sudo only supports a single sudoers location, so we either move to use
/etc/opt/csw/sudoers altogether, or we don't.  Modifying sudo to look
in multiple locations requires a bit of surgery, which might introduce
additional security issues, so I'd rather not.  If this functionality
is truly desirable, you could always file a bug with the sudo project
at http://www.sudo.ws/bugs/.

- C.