[csw-users] openldap_client

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed May 23 13:51:16 CEST 2007

When you say that you're trying to configure your solaris 10 machines to
be ldap clients do you mean for user authentication or querying an ldap
server? I'm going to assume you mean for user authentication.

The blastwave ldap client package is not going to provide you with the
ability to do user authentication on solaris, only ldapsearch, modify,
etc. See the ldapclient man pages on your solaris 10 system for the
steps necessary for setting up solaris 10 as a client.

Also check out Gary Tay's LDAP howto's, they are very informative.
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~garyttt/