[csw-users] sudo_ldap packaging bug?

Neal A. Lucier nlucier at math.purdue.edu
Wed May 23 23:57:22 CEST 2007

I think the sudo_ldap should have been compilied with
"--with-ldap-conf-file=/opt/csw/etc/ldap.conf".  It is currently
compilied to look for 'sudoers' in /opt/csw/etc.

Should I file a bug for this, or is this a "no-fix"?  Right now it is
looking for /etc/ldap.conf which is a shared config file with PADL's
nss_ldap and pam_ldap modules that blastwave doesn't distribute.

some truss output...
setreuid(-1, 0)                                 = 0
setuid(0)                                       = 0
open("/etc/ldap.conf", O_RDONLY)                Err#2 ENOENT
lstat("/opt/csw/etc/sudoers", 0xFFBFF830)       = 0
setregid(-1, 0)                                 = 0
setreuid(0, 1)                                  = 0
open("/opt/csw/etc/sudoers", O_RDONLY)          = 5

Neal