[csw-users] How can I get blastwave's package sources?

Elizabeth Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:34:15 CEST 2007

What would be most excellent, and hopefully not hard, would be a *flag* to
pkg-get that would simultaneously do the install and *not* blow away the
source package when done. Just drop them somewhere in /opt/csw.  Then we
could archive them ourselves. pkg-get -d grabs only one package, not all the
dependencies, and most installs download a whole pile o' packages, making
manual archiving a tedious process.

If I could find the pkg-get *source* I'd be happy to add it in and offer it
back.