[csw-users] How can I get blastwave's package sources?

Steven Stallion sstallion at gmail.com
Wed May 30 22:54:02 CEST 2007

On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:09:00 -0400 (EDT), "Dennis Clarke"
<dclarke at blastwave.org> wrote:
> This is what I qualify as an excellent RFE.  You layout what you want,
why
> and even the how you would like it to work.
>
> It is a great idea.
>
> Truth is ..  I wanted this sort of thing for a while myself but always
got
> too busy to look into it.

Works for me - I do have some thoughts though...

Why not make this the default behavior? Essentially, pkg-get would check
for an existing package in /var/pkg-get/downloads first - if one exists,
then the pkgadd would be called as normal - otherwise the new package would
be downloaded as it does now.

Steve