[csw-users] [kde-solaris] starting kde

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu May 31 21:14:26 CEST 2007

Do you have the kde_gcc_dtlogin (CSWkdegccdtlogin) package installed?

This message might be better serviced on the blastwave.org users email
list, subscribe at https://lists.blastwave.org/mailman/listinfo/users.
Ken, the blastwave KDE maintainer as well as other blastwave KDE users
watch that list and will be able to help you out, myself include.