[csw-users] catalog

George Wyche gw at citasystems.com
Tue Oct 2 17:50:18 CEST 2007

I cannot find documentation about how to create a blastwave catalog

I don't want to wait for a DVD of the blastwave packages and all, so I
made a CD of all the packages already on my Solaris10 here at home. I am
intending to take the CD to work and install the same stuff on a Solaris
8 box at my new employment which disallows that Blade100 access to the
internet.

In the pkg-get config file I put  usr=file:///cdrom/20071001/
When I run pkg-get -i wget

for instance, it complains that it cannot find a catalog.

How do I make a catalog of all these packages?

George Wyche
gw at citasystems.com