[csw-users] catalog

George Wyche gw at citasystems.com
Wed Oct 3 16:53:05 CEST 2007

Thanks,

I downloaded the descriptions from the mirror I am using. I am guessing
that it doesn't hurt to have more descriptions than packages.

I'll find out soon enough, I guess.

Here's hoping /this/ CD has all that I need.

Reckon Dennis would appreciate an article on how making a "distribution
CD" of a subset all blastwave packages can be done from home? It seems
like the DVD distribution service is more of a headache for blastwave
than an advantage.

However, its probably the chicken and the egg thing for people like me.
"If I can get the packages via the internet, why bother with a CD (DVD)
of what I already have? *And* it'll be out of date pronto." Probably my
situation is unusual. OK. The take home is to cough up the $20+ and get
a DVD from the blastwave service. I am not doing that, because of
historical snafu with same.

George