[csw-users] amarok questions

Jonathan Wheeler jwheeler at blastwave.org
Sun Oct 7 10:01:40 CEST 2007

Gérard Henry wrote:
> Jonathan Wheeler wrote:
>
>>> Then, when i play songs in a playlist, at the end of each song, there is
>>> a widow appearing with message:
>>> "The script 'Default' exited with code: 127
>>> Details
>>> /usr/bin/env: No such file or directory
Just a quick sanity check here - you do have "/usr/bin/env", right? And
it works normally?

>>> "
>>>
>> you can always write a little
>> wrapper script to append the path, something like this:
>>
>> #!/bin/bash
>> export PATH=$PATH:/opt/csw/kde-gcc/bin
>> amarok
>>
> yes, i have this wrapper, so it's not solution.
> Do you say that you don't see this message window appears on your
> desktop between songs?
No, I don't see it sorry.

The only other time I've seen issues with Amarok between songs, is when
I've enabled crossfade between the songs. I think this has more to do
with the sun audio framework then Amarok itself.

Which audio engine are you using? I use xine as the engine, and "sun"
for the audio.

> thanks for your reply

Sure, but I'm fast running out of suggestions here. Do bear in mind that
I'm just an Amarok fan, (and the BW packager), but I'm not actually a
developer of Amarok.
We're nearing the limits of my troubleshooting ability, and if
duplicating my settings above still don't fix your issue, the Amarok
forums/mailing lists may be the next place to start asking.

Jonathan