[csw-users] how to depend on libsunmath?

Ben Taylor Ben.Taylor at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 9 15:33:45 CEST 2007

Klaus Heinz wrote:

>Hi,
>
>as of subversion revision 1649 I do not see a way to depend on libsunmath
>in the package Makefile (ie, with DEPEND. Or should that be LIBDEPS?).
>Did I miss anything?

I have had to use libsunmath with a package before.  here is some
snippets from a Makefile

LIBS+=-lsunmath
LDFLAGS+=-L/opt/SUNWspro/prod/lib -R/opt/SUNWspro/prod/lib
CFLAGS+=-I/opt/SUNWspro/prod/include/cc

However, it is probably advised to create a blastwave package with the
shared library
version of libsunmath in the /opt/csw/lib tree, so the above settings do
not expect a
user to have the Studio compilers installed.

IE, LDFLAGS would look like

LDFLAGS+=-L/opt/csw/lib -R/opt/csw/lib

Hope this helps.

Ben