[csw-users] ChangeLog for updates

Jan Dreyer dreyerja at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Oct 26 10:05:22 CEST 2007

Hello all,

on the occasion of many new releases switched from unstable to stable, I
would like to express a desire to all maintainers who are about to
publish an update of their package(s):
I'm missing a ChangeLog. For many packages there is no (CSW-)Changelog
at all, even inside the package itself. But it should be readable
_without_ installing the package first.
One possible solution is to publish it on the web: Blastwave.org Track
BugCentral has a section "Documentation" which is empty for all packages
I looked.

Or is it me and I'm looking in the wrong places? So pleas point my nose
in the right direction ...

Thank you all for your effort supporting blastwave and making it the
first place to search for open source software for Solaris!

Greetings
Jan Dreyer