[csw-users] How to receive cd orders

Strom, Dennis (MED US) dennis.strom at siemens.com
Fri Oct 26 21:12:58 CEST 2007

My wife ordered the two cd set for Solaris 9 over two months ago.  I
have been emailing blastwave and no one will reply back.  What am I
doing wrong and what do I need to do get these disks.

Thank you
Dennis

and are intended only for the addressee(s).
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice at siemens.com

Thank you