[csw-users] coming from Sunfreeware to blastwave -- need a hand

Jeff MacDonald jeff at interchange.ca
Fri Oct 26 21:19:59 CEST 2007

Hi Folks

I'm quite new to Solaris over all, having come from a FreeBSD world.

I started out using SFW, but when subversion barfed and I couldn't
get support, I decided it was blastwaves turn :)

So I've installed according to the howto document, but a few weird
things happen

I did a pkgrm of screen, then a pkg-get -i screen hoping to install
the one from blastwave,  however it still downloaded from sunfreeware.

Also if i do a pkg-get -U , it tries to get updates from sunfreeware,
not blastwave.

The strange thing is, I didn't add sunfreeware anywhere to a config
file, all I ever did to use it was download the package from them and
run pkg_add -D filename

Soooo, I'd really like to get rocking with subversion and apache on
this machine, any pointers for a noob would be appreciated.

Thanks.

----
Jeff MacDonald
Interchange Technologies