[csw-users] How to receive cd orders

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Fri Oct 26 21:42:04 CEST 2007

>> My wife ordered the two cd set for Solaris 9 over two months ago.  I
>> have been emailing blastwave and no one will reply back.  What am I
>> doing wrong and what do I need to do get these disks.
>
> Drop me an email so that I can track it down ?

Found it ... it was getting spam filtered among other things.

Also .. I have stopped the external third party agency from doing DVD order
fulfilment. It was a disaster and I spent more time chasing than being happy
about people getting what they needed.

All in all ... I'm going to go back to doing things myself, the hard way.
Because that always worked well.

Dennis