[csw-users] kde_gcc

Jeff MacDonald jeff at interchange.ca
Fri Oct 26 23:43:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just finished installing kde, but have no idea how to get it into
gdm.. the package seems to lack documentation or maybe it's just me.
I'm not sure.

Anyways, i can run /opt/csw/kde_gcc/bin/startkde from terminal inside
of gnome of course.. but that's less than Idea.

Also a question about xorg, is the file in /etc/X11/.xorg.conf the
one I should be editing to add modelines to ? I recognise this isn't
a blastwave questino per se, so tell me to stuff it if this is the
wrong place. Thanks.

Jeff.
----
Jeff MacDonald