[csw-users] Firefox 2.0.0.5: trouble with run-mozilla.sh?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Thu Sep 6 23:30:35 CEST 2007

Hi Gérard
> i'm using firefox and saw this error in a terminal:
> run-mozilla.sh: Cannot execute /opt/csw/mozilla/firefox/lib/mozilla-bin.

That should not happen... can you reproduce this systematically  ?
> run-mozilla.sh is in /opt/csw/mozilla/firefox/lib, and there is no
> mozilla-bin in CSWfirefox, but /opt/csw/lib/mozilla/mozilla-bin in
> CSWmozilla
>
> Is it normal?

Yes it is, the binary run by the script is firefox-bin. It seems it has
been found for some reason. Can you please check that you run either
/opt/csw/bin/firefox or  /opt/csw/mozilla/firefox/bin/firefox (the first
one is a symlink to the second).

Could you please send me (in private or not) the output of the following
command :

bash -x /opt/csw/mozilla/firefox/bin/firefox

You should see the following line at the end of the execution :

+ /opt/csw/mozilla/firefox/lib/run-mozilla.sh
/opt/csw/mozilla/firefox/lib/firefox-bin

Cheers

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix