[csw-users] Which SUN* pkg supplanted by CSW* pkg?

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Fri Sep 7 20:28:52 CEST 2007

> @Dennis
> Kudos to you. Last week I followed your blow by blow Solaris 10
> installation. THAT is the kind of installation hand holding I crave.
>
> Thanks! Hope you didn't OD on caffine.

ha ha !

I was a mess after that .. it took a LOT of hours to do and now I need to
update it for Solaris 10 Uptade 4 and for Solaris Express which will release
next week sometime. The snv_70b should make for a sweet install.

I will also write up docs on how to install Studio 11 and Studio 12 into the
same machine and then give a blow by blow step by step on how to compile a
complex package like GCC 4.2.1 and make a SVR4 package for it.

That will take a month of work possible.

-
Dennis Clarke