[csw-users] Why support Solaris 8 onwards?

Thiele, Karl D (Karl) karl.d.thiele at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Sep 17 21:43:39 CEST 2007

I like Trygve suggestion.   I would not put a lot into supporting Solaris 8. If an update builds there straight out fine, but I would waste time shoe horning to work on Solaris 8.  Just leave some documentation if you want the new things move to .....   But keep the archive of what works now. From what I have been told, the company I am at are paying some big  bucks for Solaris 8 support, it is not a question of having or not having support.

End of my 2 cents..  BTW lot of folks here really appreciate the work Blastwave does, not expressed often enough.

-karl