[csw-users] need help on subversion

Binod binod3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:32:02 CEST 2007

Sorry my bad, regarding that,

I hadn't installed some of the packages.

I installed by doing pkg -add and all the files that were available in the
blastwave.

Its already midnight so, I don't want to work on it anymore, but I wanted to
know that whether after installing all the dependencies , will i be able to
use mailer.py and .py files or not?

Do I have to do anything else to get .py files working?( besides running
subversion repos. is there anyway I can check whether python bindings are
working or not without acutaly running .py files?)

I just created a /tmp/subversion/repos and haven't created any projects or
anything like that. I ran the svnserve in deamon mode and went ahead and ran
pre-commit-check.py and i got the following messages :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./pre-commit-check.py", line 6, in ?
    from svn import repos, fs, delta, core
ImportError: No module named svn

Should I be worried?

I will really appreciate your help.